Thursday, September 8, 2011

I really want to go home :(

Is it wrong to hate myself? Because that is what I've been feeling these days. I don't know whether that's a normal feeling. I hate myself for being so stupid, I feel like I don't know a thing. I'm asking too much, each works need to be guided, I work very slow, and always doing mistakes. I feel really dumb. Even I had been trained, I still can't remember to do it myself, I'm too dependent, and I hate being that kind of person. I'm stressed out in that lab, I have no friends, I don't know how to start a conversation, I don't know how to respond, I know nothing! I smile but crying inside. I want to go home badly. I don't wanna be here anymore :(

4 comments:

MISS FATIN ARINA RAMLI said...

be strong babe!

k.lactis said...

:(..jgnla..nant akak pn sedey

life's keeps changing said...

nape ni? jangan la camni hasmali.. hasmali kan kuat, jalan yg kita lalui semuanya sama sebelum kita berjaya.. xde org yg terus pandai buat semuanya, ni la yg kite panggil proses pembelajaran. hasma adalh antara org yg bertuah dan terpilih sbb pengalaman hidup hasma lain sikit drp kitaorg, so plez buktikan hasma kuat.. i believe dat u can face all of this very well.. be strong dear ^_^

hasmaLiana said...

I'm trying to endure it..thank you guys for your prayer.

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri