Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just cry...

I was called to write about this. A friend had lost someone special in her life. Her bf called their relationship off. She told me quite a long time ago, but maybe because she didn't even drop a single tears back then, I was thinking that she was strong. And today, I don't know what drives me, I read her blog, and suddenly I can feel the hidden message inside her words, that actually she isn't that strong to face it all alone. I'm not good in pleasing people, nor giving advice, nor comforting cause I'm not good in words. But I hope this can help (if you read this, sis).

Love can be the sweetest thing, yet it can be the worse nightmare. It is never a bed of roses and there will certainly be times when we get hurt and experience unbearable pain. I had experienced the worse part of love, and at the same time when I kept it to myself, it ate me from deep within. I cried all night long and felt that life was never been so hard. Then slowly I realized that grieving couldn't ever change anything cause it had happened. How much tears I cried, I can never go back in time where it happened, pause and skip the sad scene. So I kept reminding myself that it was just a phase in my life that I have to hurdle to make myself a better and stronger person. As they said, everything's happened for reason. Allah knows what best for me. Maybe wanted us to learn from mistakes and be a better person. And now, I realize that it is true.

Whenever you feel like crying dear, do not hold back. Just cry and let all your pain flow out with your tears. Only then can you start picking up your broken self and start again. Remember that you still have people that love you, family and us, your friends if you need a shoulder to cry on. Don't keep it to yourself cause friends are meant to be burdened with our problem. Who else to be bothered besides friends? If you feel alone, remember that God loves you and He misses your prayers, kneel to Him cause He misses that. Bear in mind that you will survive this hardest phase of your life. But do not force yourself to move in just too quickly. Give yourself time, allow yourself to grieve, and every time you feel like crying, just cry.


p/s: Just cry. No person has ever drowned in his own tears.


3 comments:

k.lactis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
k.lactis said...

and thank u for the post.. (really mean it) :)

hasmaLiana said...

what was your first comment?xsempat nk baca lg..hehe..hope you'll get over it soon :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri