Friday, May 31, 2013

My bucket list

I am 25 this year and I haven't made a bucket list. So, here we go. My bucket list:

1. Learn to play an instrument. I would love piano.
2. Master a new language besides English and Malay, visit the country and talk to the native speaker.
3. Get married and go honeymoon to one of the most beautiful island in the world.
4. Open a shelter for stray cats.
5. Get a PhD.
6. Buy a house with a mini library and huge wardrobe.
7. Perform Hajj and visit the land of the prophets.
8. Take my parents for Hajj.
9. Travel the world.
10. Take dancing lesson.
11. Camp in a jungle.
12. Try a business.
13. Go to a spa like a rich women.
14. Ride a hot air balloon.
15. Make and release a sky lantern.
16. Sleep under the star.
17. Sail on a yacht.
18. Play in the rain, or just enjoy standing in the rain.
19. Go skydiving.
20. Bake a cake.
21. Run a marathon.
22. Go ice-skating.
22. Experience weightlessness.
23. Gardening.
24. Do major renovation on my parents's house.
25. Try a niqab.
26. Design my own house and decoration.
27. Write a book.
28. Scream on top of a mountain.
29. Break a rule.
30. Kick negative habits.
31. Go hiking.

And I think the list will keep growing..







6 comments:

Padin said...

good luck,

si kura-kura yang berpura-pura said...

Good luck my prend

Unknown said...

break a rule huh? hurmm

Snowkid said...

3- I want to go to Maldives Island and stay at the room underneath water
4- Can I be your partner to open shelter..hehe
15- I saw many sky lantern been release during new year at langkawi
16- staring at the star while sleep on a carpet grass
17- I want to board a cruise and feel like a rich women..hehe
28- I want to scream too..

good luck to you to achieve all the above list

hasmaLiana said...

yup kenapa? xpercaya? everbody's got a dark side. jeng jeng :P

hasmaLiana said...

3- thanks for the idea. lets go together..haha :D
4- you're absolutely the first person i will see when it comes to anything related to cats :P
15- bestnya! kena pi sambut new year kt langkawi la mcmni

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri