Sunday, May 22, 2011

Broken heart


It hurts so much. So much that I want to hurt myself with the broken glass. Why you're so mean to me. I have done everything, and I just don't get what else you actually want from me? All this while we are together, am I being bad to you? You break my heart to the pieces that are impossible to be picked up again. And all that left with me is a very little hope that one day you will love me back. Is it possible? You know how bad I need you cause I just couldn't live without you. Without you I won't graduate. My love amylase, I never missed our dates everyday at the lab, even on the weekend, but why you're so mean?

Hmm.. a little drama with my enzyme. Yeah, we were just having a big fight and I don't know how to face him again tomorrow..Arrgghh!! He never know how to please me. Indeed he never did! I've never been so upset with my study. From elementary school, high school and undergraduate studies, how difficult the subjects, I always passed the exam with flying colours. Except for some papers in my third year that dragged away my pointer back then, but still I graduated with first class degree. And now, everything's seem so difficult. Up to this point I have no positive result at all. I'm so worried, sad and disappointed. Everytime I did the assay, read the OD, I can't help to feel so depressed. Just like a broken hearted person. When will all this end? i'm tired..

p/s: dear Allah, please show me the way..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri