Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shed the tears away, have a little faith.

Having faith in someone is hard. It may take years. But losing that faith is even harder. Cause I believe that years of knowing that someone is long enough for building invulnerable core of the trust. I know that my faith in someone is being tested. Yes, I do admit that initially I felt doubt, uncertain and like betrayed. And being far away from home, it just like makes thing worse. I felt so alone, like being ignored and like I wanna do reckless things. At this time, I felt so close to Allah. There's might be no one beside me, but I know that He's always there. I pray for the best and to show me the right way. With that little faith, I shed the tears and chose to confront instead of trusting other people or digging the truth if I want. Because I have encountered so many obstacles, cried so many pains and learnt so many things along this way. I just hate to let that little bug ruins every single blooming flowers. It's just too unfair to totally believe in what people say without giving a chance for the person to defend her/himself. So, I just follow my
heart and I'm pretty sure that was the best thing to do. I'm hoping that this happened for some unpredictable good reason that will come at the right time.


p/s: I believe in fate, and to Him I rely on. Please give me the strength.



1 comments:

~anis said...

there is always a rainbow after the rain.. i really hope u'll find one.. insyaAllah...

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri