Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dreams...

Last night (not exactly last night, it's after subuh..hehe) I have dreamed of going to an interview. I don't know exactly what kind of interview, but it takes a very long long way to go there. I have to wait the train and have difficulties to take the train there (I'm not sure why train, but it seems like no other transportations..hmm..) But then at the end of the day, I arrived at the place with a messy mind (just like the real me, my mind just went messy whenever I have a long journey) then suddenly my uncle was there. He took me to the interview place, actually at putrajaya (now the situation was quite the same as for the last 2 weeks ago, when I attended NSF interview). I saw people waiting, as well as in the interview room, and the butterflies started dancing inside my stomach. At that time, I just realized that I have an interview..haha..it's kind of ridiculous but that's how dreams colouring our sleep. Sometimes we want to dream of someone we missed or something we want it to happen so bad, however we end up our night with a dreamless sleep, no matter how thoroughly you were thinking of that person or that something before you went to sleep. Because people said we will dream what we are thinking before sleep, but it not necessarily goes that way. Maybe depends on person too, but I am kind of person that my dream is not following my thought (ouh, I forgot to mention that I seldomly spend before-sleep time to think of anything..normally my eyes went heavy and my mind went empty whenever I put my head on the pillow and turn off the light..hehe)

Hmm..It was not exactly the kind of dream that I wanted to talk about. Actually what was on my mind was DREAMS..the wishlist, whatever we want to achieve in life. I believe every person have something to achieve in their live, no matter what position and what stage of age they are. The different is, some people just having that on their mind, and some write it on a paper and paste it to the wall so that whenever they feel down, by looking at it, it will raise up their spirit to achieve the dreams and help them to wake up. I do have several dreams/wishlist and I wrote it down on my pocket planner, fb page and as well as here. It does help me feel more enthusiastic to do works. I can't wait to see all my lists are crossed one day :)

1. Swimming
2. Playing piano
3. Have own car
4. Going overseas
5. Get my protein functioned
6. Publish journal/s
7. Get a phD
8. Get married!


p/s: the last one sounds desperate right? haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri