Sunday, August 29, 2010

drMicrob

I have been thinking about having a blog for quite a while, but do I need purpose to create one, or else I just following the trend (well, lately i was reading some blogs of my friends, or even friend of friends, and it makes me realized that what a long time since I last written something..hurmm..) So, why not give it a try? Yeah, naming my blog as drMicrob, yes it do reflect me (for now and next 3 years or maybe my entire life)..so, welcome to my blog..hopefully I will continue updating this blog, so it's fate won't be like my previous one (act, i did create one last time, but well, its seems dead now huh..)

p/s: thinking of the theme for this blog..will it be like diary? or fact?

(sleepy..nyte mr Blog, I'll see you soon with new entry =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri