Saturday, October 2, 2010

Why English?

What's up Mr blog? Today is weekend, and me, at lab, as always. After settling up everything in the house, laundry and etcetera etcetera, I went to lab with Fizah. Once again, I wish I have a car so that she won't need to wait for me (because I have problem with wake up early in the morning). I love to enjoy weekend in the house but since celcom broadband running hell slow, it induces me to go to the lab. Like I said, lab is my second home, but it seems like it is going to be my first home. And the house, just like a hotel. I go home to change cloth, take a bath, eat dinner and sleep. Hahaha.. I have never imagined that I will ever live this kind of life. But are there any other choices? No. So, be grateful and sacrifice for something that is worth sacrificing for :)

You will be wondering why all my posts are in English right? Sorry that if English will make you annoy to read, so if you annoy, don't read..hehe..because I'll try to consistently write in English. Why? My English is not superb, yes I know that. But I believe that practice make perfect. The last time I wrote an English assay was during the SPM, it was 2004. And imagine, this is 2010, it has been 6 years. I'm afraid that I will lose the skill if I never think of writing again. Actually, I never thought of it at first. Then, one day, the day I created this blog, I found a blog of a friend of my friend. It's in English. I was just amazed by her posts. She's very good in her words and I just envy her. I wanted to be as good as her, I mean good in writing in English. So I think, if I blog in English, my language may be improved one day, I hope so. So, drMicrob was created. But, I can not read her blog anymore. She has restricted her blog to invited readers only :( I'm a little bit upset. I don't want to be her follower either, cause she will read my blog, and it will entirely make me embarrass for my broken English. I just want to read her blog without even she knows about it. Is it possible?


It's me at the lab. Can't find me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri