Saturday, October 30, 2010

Enjoying weekend!

I just went back from watching Hisss. And guess how was the movie? It was totally suck. So, people, if you are intending to watch Hisss, I'll not recommend it. The plot is a mess and ridiculous, too much blood, the snakes are way too fake, the sound effects could probably causes heart attack and I ended up walking out from the cinema with so many unanswered questions in my head. What a waste of money. Again! Last week, I watched a so-not-worth-watching movie too, which is Cuti-Cuti Cinta. Sorry producer, it was boring and I couldn't help to fall asleep. What a waste! Oh..

Tomorrow would be the last day to enjoy weekend. Resting body and mind in the swimming pool sounds like a perfect plan for tomorrow. I hate when Sunday comes. I wish Saturday would be bottomless. I mean endless. Hehe.. Just remembered the bottomless drink we had at Nandos last Friday night, when having girl's night out. That day, I was really really planning to do window shopping. Damn it. The rm15 blouse was too attractive that I couldn't resist to buy it. So, I would blame Tized for selling at such a low price..haha..

Enough with movies. No more movies. No more shopping too. Cause I want to go home next week for raya haji and meet Qisya. Haven't met my adorable niece for 4 months. She must be grown up and clever now. Qisya, wait for auntie ok! Can't wait to see you!
Some pics of Nur Qisya Arissa..Enjoy! :)


Pantang nampak camera mesti nak posing..

Notty too !!





p/s: Btw, alhamdulillah..I already got one of the clones =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri