Friday, November 5, 2010

Go green..

This will be a longer weekend because today is Deepavali, means public holiday. Today, I am having an amazing day. From the moment I opened my eyes, I could feel the great feeling. I started my day with praying off course. Then early in the morning, right the warm sunlight welcoming the day, we were deciding to enjoy the fresh air by a little bit different way than the usual, by cycling. I just knew that in UTM we can borrow the bicycles from the guard. Thanks to our vice chancellor for his kind sponsoring rm10k for providing this facilities to the students. So, we were cycling around the lake and the herb garden, enjoying the smell of freshly cut grass though the smell of rubbish truck that passed by had spoiled it for second or two. Never mind, cause we were so environmental friendly today. Then we were cycling around the residential college, went to every corner that we never have chance to explore before. It was so refreshing. Once I was nearly forgotten all of messy stuffs in the lab. Feeling as free as the birds. As healthy as a baby.




Cycling is one of the cardio exercises, like swimming. Cardio means its good for our heart. When cycling, our heart rate increases thus increasing the blood supply. So, the risk of having heart diseases could be avoided. Furthermore, off course cycling will burn excess fats and help losing weight. A fact that I just knew about cycling after google it just now is that our body will release endorphin which known to cause pleasure and eliminate the bad moods. Yeah, that would be the answer why I was having a great feeling all day =)

During cycling, I saw someone was riding a horse and I haven't seen as so much car as the usual. Probably due to public holiday. Then I was thinking, how peaceful the world is if the car doesn't ever exist. If only bicycles and horses are transports that ever existed, there would be no pollution, no traffic congestion and no obese people.

Then, after cycling, I went to lab to screen my clones. And alhamdulillah, I have got the second clone! weeeeee!!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri