Sunday, January 16, 2011

Step up

Lately a friend has been browsing the not-so-old songs from the youtube. And it did bring some memories flashing back in mind every time I hear that songs. I put one on my playlist, It's Gonna be Me by NSYNC and I really loves their dance. It's kind of fascinating, how they moved their body through the rhythm, uniformly, and at the same time sing. They must have a very high stamina to dance while singing. Suddenly, I feel like I have a desire to dance. Haha.. I'm not kidding. Yes I'm serious. Am I too old to learn dancing? I reckon that my body must have lost its elasticity at this age. I should have discovered this desire earlier I think.



p/s: used to attempt dancing in front of the mirror when I'm alone, and finally laughing at my own funny awkward moves :P

2 comments:

Snowkid said...

NSYNC great~~bring back the old memory..
I also want to try dancing..
Come here and let's we dance together..haha

hasmaLiana said...

haha..ada geng rupanya..segan la nak belajar dancing dh tua2 ni..hehe..tutup pintu menari sorg2 dlm bilik dh la :D

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri