Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hustling day..hurting day :'(

Yesterday I spent a day and the whole night in the lab, doing the final (I hope) expression experiment, screening all methods available to get my protein soluble. Spent the night at lab, meaning that I would wake up in the morning with a cramped neck. I really hate that. However, I reckon that it would worth all the pain and the sacrificed sleep IF I managed to get positive result from my experiment. Went back home at 7 am, and come back at 8.30 am, with a mountain-bigged anticipation that any of these methods would bring me the lights. Yet, I didn't have time to eat so I skipped lunch (though my friends invited me for having lunch at McD), worrying that the protein might be degraded over time if I delayed the analysis (since it is a protein from antarctic microbe, very sensitive with heat exposure). However, it doesn't matter how much I put an effort to it, the protein still don't want to cooperate with me! I'm tired! I'm exhausted! Give me back my wasted sleep last night! This protein is really hurting me :'(


You can tell that I was busy by just looking at my messy bench.

Enzyme yang menghancur-luluhkan hati ini.

Pipet & tips yg sentiasa di sisi, susah dan senang.

That's the story of the hustling and hurting day i.e. 4-5 Jan 2011. So far, it's still raining and thundering in this new year. When I will see my rainbow?



1 comments:

~anis said...

insyaAllah... the rainbow is there for you in the end of the road. =)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri