Thursday, January 20, 2011

Absence


I'm sure you have heard a quote says 'absence makes the heart grows fonder'. Yes, I can't agree more that it's so true. Normally we never notice or appreciate things around us until we are apart from them, or worse lose them. Then, we'll realize how lucky we were to once have them around.

Being apart from someone you love is not easy. It's actually a test of how sincere your love is. At the end, whether you pass the test or fail it. In other words, whether the bond will become stronger or else it become fragile and finally breaks. Patience, trust and honest are the most important elements. Once one's missing, it will collapse. But if it survives, it will last forever.

So, whenever I really missed someone that miles away from me, I always tell myself that even though I am one day further from the last time I saw them, I'm actually one day closer to the next time I will.

Message for you: Whenever you smile for no reason & whenever you feel an unexpected flutter of joy, just know that it's because I'm thinking of you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri