Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Reverse the clock

I just had a nice catching up session with my high school roommate. But I guess it turned out to be a girl-to-girl talk. It's been years, so my secret was, well broken. I didn't really have an attention to tell her but she led me to that way. I really can't help myself. hehe..

I have really really bad memory. I always forget things like what I used to talk about when I'm with my girlfriends, what I used to do with them and so on. So as I chat with my roommate, she reminded me a lot of stuffs which have never been popped out of my mind all these years after I graduated high school. I can't even recall it after she had reminded me. And the worst part is I can't forgive myself for forgetting something that I used to say to my girlfriends about someone important in my life. I think that is what friends for, reminding us what we have forgotten. And as a person like me, I can't be more grateful to have them as a friend.

But I still hate that part of me of being so forgetful. I would love to go back in time if I have a time machine. Because I really can't remember all those small things in high school. I just remember me, in the classroom, in the prep class and in the graduation hall. That is pathetic! I want to reverse the clock so bad right now. Maybe I don't like to think about all those small things so thoroughly, so they are just easily being swept away and replaced with other more important memories. But those small things actually bring color to my journey. How could I forget them? I'm so regret I didn't write them up in a diary.

Memories, please come back. At least in my dream.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri