Thursday, January 31, 2013

Epiphany

I think yesterday was the most productive day in my entire life. Started after the sunset, I've sort of had an epiphany. My spirit was like being lifted up and ideas were coming like a water flow, I had no idea where those were coming from. This moment is really hard to come, so I would never waste a second. So, I was so motivated to continue writing my first paper. That productive state actually wasn't stopped when I woke up in the morning. I have no idea where's in my body cells those energies were stored. So I have been working like an ant in the lab. And finally, I'm totally collapsed now. Where's those epiphanies? Where have they gone?

As I was rushing through works, how I wish I have more hands, more brains and more me. And the day seemed too short. Was it really 8 hours? I feel like 4. But alhamdulillah, how amazing Allah is, when I was wishing that I have more hands, He lent me some hands to help. They were my friend's. My tons of works were actually run smoothly with the help from them. Kak Iza made the gel for me, Abbas made the loading dye ready for me, Kak Aishah helped me with the new sonicator, Bai bought the ice and Fizah bought me lunch. Oh how really I want to hug them tight! 

So it is true, the time has a magic spell. Everyday I was given 24 hours. However, how I spend the time is actually making it longer or shorter. Because I notice, when I am procrastinating the time seems to move very fast, but the time seems longer when I am reading and doing work. It's not actually a magic spell, the time is blessed when we spend it right. Remember Al-'Asr?

May your hours be blessed!

3 comments:

Azura said...

Aku beli ais. =( Sobs!

hasmaLiana said...

opss..sorry..ramai sangat yg tolong smlm. patut rasa ada yg missing. terima kasih. credited! :)

Padin said...

hehee.. aku suka ayat ni
"how amazing Allah is, when I was wishing that I have more hands, He lent me some hands to help."...

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri