Tuesday, September 3, 2013

25

What I love about birthday:

1. Mother's prayer is the first thing I love to hear.
2. Waiting for who is gonna be the first person wishing me 'Happy Birthday'.
3. People wishes and prayers really make my day. It shows that lots of people care for you isn't it?
4. When I don't allow Facebook to remind my friends when my birthday is, there are still few friends wish 'Happy Birthday'. That's really sweet. It reminds me that when someone really care for you, they don't need anything to remind them.
5. Birthday never just an ordinary day. Even how much you want to pretend it to be, it will always come to mind that today is a special day for you.
6. Perhaps when lots of people pray for you, you will feel blessed. And you will be going through the day with no difficulties, works seems easier, time seems to move slow and it will be the most productive day in your life.
7. When the sun is about to set, you will finally realized the special day would end soon and if only you could stop the time, you would not let it ends.

Yes, it was a great day. Even without cakes or presents.
Happy 25th birthday to me!

Wish I have this..

..or this! ^^,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri