Sunday, December 5, 2010

I want to go to London!

There it is. This absolutely will be the next on my dream list. I want to go to London sooo bad! "Prof, can I go with you, pleasee..." If only I can beg my supervisor to follow him to IMPERIAL COLLEGE next week, I will! (why in capital?hehe..) I will do whatever he will ask me to do. Well, I had promised him to do refolding last week while he's on leave but I broke that promise! oh crap! How will I face him tomorrow.."err prof, I have some problem with my expression last week. My bacteria turned red in color, which means it might be contaminated with other bacteria. So I can't proceed with my refolding." Pretty convincing excuse eh. Hasmaliana, wake up! Don't even dream of asking that. You haven't got any active protein, you couldn't even finish the work your supervisor was asking for (yet), so better save it to yourself..(sigh!)

So, currently, I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It's all begin after I watched the movie on cinema, and you know there's 2 parts of it. At first, I thought I can be patient waiting for part 2, showing on July next year. But everyone started to be curious and eager to know what will happen next. Until everyone in my lab starting to read the novel, and tell me the rest of the story. So, there's no patience anymore. I started reading it, and I can't help to become addict to it. And I can tell that reading the book while imagining as I am in their world (magic world) is way more fascinating. If you want to experience what I'm having now, read it! I insist!

My new second brand of heroin, off course the journal is the first (or is it other way around??hehe)

Enough with the dreams. Lets back to the real world. Uhuh, one more thing, do you know that I'm falling in love with Eugene Fitzherbert?


Gosh! He's totally gorgeous. Isn't he? Well, dreaming again..I know..sorry readers, I have no idea why I keep daydreaming lately..ok ok..that's it..that's it..full stop! (but I really want you guys to know that I really into him. haha..I'm crazy! Anyway, two thumbs up for Rapunzel!)

Lots of things happened last week, which have taught me that friendship isn't always perfect, but the misunderstanding and argument actually make it sweeter. It makes you know your friend better, yes, it really. And that actually bring two friends more closer (Seoul, 2010). And what most important is, it will always colour your journey of life.

p/s: Why I want to go to London so badly? Because..because..because of you =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ryder. Hi handsome! :P

hasmaLiana said...

handsome kn..hihi :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri