Saturday, June 25, 2011

The list

Finally the date is set. I feel relieve on one side, yet on the other side I literally feel that I'm not quite ready for this. Scared, worried, happy, sad, excited, I can't describe my feeling right now, it's all mixed up causing this pressure build up in my head. So many things to do on this restricted period of time, and I hope that I can stand the pressure till the time comes. But one thing that keeps disturbing me, causing me feel uneasy all this while; will I survive in that environment which is far more challenging? Can I give them the best first impression of this group? It's like I will be carrying heavy loads of all trust and hope from the group. It is a massive responsibility, and I can't simply take it easy, never at all.

I'm hoping that this last few weeks are lively and memorable for me. And I'll absolutely be enjoying all hours, minutes and seconds to the fullest. Like be kind to all my friends, cooking them food, appreciating all their kindness, won't start a war, laugh more, cry less, eat as much as I can, go shopping till the purse empty, capture the view of every corners in the LAB and many more which I'm not sure will I have enough time for all of that. So now, I'm making the lists of important things to do and that list makes me feel even worst! urghh.. Maybe I'm worried too much. Hope everything's gonna be fine.


p/s: thanks for helping me making the list. it really helps :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri