Saturday, June 18, 2011

Towards a dream!

As I write this, I'm laying on my bed listening to Delta Goodrem's songs blast at me through the headphone. What a lazy day, I call it no-purpose day, as for example, today I go to Jusco with my house mates looking for anything to buy. So, apparently, we walk and walk until we find something to buy. Then we end up at the shoes compartment and guess what, we're all buying the same sandals, only different in colors. And then, my room mate (k.tim) suggests, "lets make it a present to ourselves." Just so you know the mall offering free wrapping service, so we ask the worker to wrap it all. What a crazy idea. Oh, there's a funny thing happens while we're waiting the worker, somehow k.tim says, "yeay, I got a present from myself!" very excitedly and just as loud as for a man beside us to hear that, and then he gives us kinda weird look and finally smirks. He must be thinking that we are sort of out of mind, buying ourselves present. Then we just ignore him, like, who cares! hahaha..

So recently, I've been keep repeating Delta Goodrem's songs and my head has been spinning with it since. I'm kind of easily fascinated to singers that play piano in their songs. Like Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles, Lady Antebellum's Need You Now, Westlife's You Raised Me Up, Written In The Stars and many others. I just can't help to admiring their piano skills and I always dream that someday I could play it. Then, it was one day on last week, it triggered something in me, an idea of how I can start learning piano without going to class (which may require a little of a PhD-student's time) nor buying a keyboard so I could practice playing (which will require some big amount of money). And the idea was; through VIRTUAL PIANO! *ting* the idea came just like that. Why it never came out of my mind before. But actually the idea came after I watch a YouTube video where they were playing songs using the Google Doodle Guitar. So, I was curious, if there's virtual guitar, there might have virtual piano too! Never mind. It's better late than never right. So I started playing the simple songs for beginners like Happy Birthday, Brother John, Twinkle Twinkle and I can't help feeling so excited that finally I'm now on my first step towards that dream! But playing with virtual piano is a little bit difficult though, as you need to remember which keys on the keyboards represent the notes, but I don't mind, as long as I can play it! hehe..


p/s: I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano and read sheet music so I can play my favorite songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri