Monday, December 13, 2010

Aaaaarrgggghhh!

Relax..cool..relax..easy..easy..breath in..and breath out..huhh!!

I hate this feeling..feel like I want to scream to everyone..sorry for those who has been affected. The devil has conquered my body. My sister has bought the linguaphone, something that had to do with learning English by listening, something like that, costing rm2000++ (and it has to be paid rm100++ per month for 19 month!) and she was just regretting that and it can't be cancelled anymore coz she's already received the materials. Gosh!! What she has been thinking? Are you that rich to afford something like that? Come on, our dad is only a rubber tapper remember! What, you think that you have a brother and a sister that can help you paying for that? Please, I'd rather buying you a laptop than paying that stupid thing. I don't believe that you can effectively learn English by listening. There's many other methods out there, why choosing that? I know, you're in learning process, learn to manage your own life, your own money and to make your own decision. I understand that, but I can't help feeling angry. I will attack the sale person, seriously, but I can't, and you're the victim..Remember dear, next time, never ever believe in sale person anymore. They will always sweet talk and promise this and that to you just to increase their sale. I bet they never intend to actually help you improving your language. Please, think wisely. Don't get easily influenced by that.

p/s: To my sister..Sorry dear, you bring this up at the wrong time..I was suffering from lack of glucose (due to fasting) and it all ended up with my babbling. I've never been that angry, I've never scolded you before..I know..I'm sorry..I was just out of limit..And I'm regretting it now..sorry for my harsh words.. Now I have to think the solution of this problem..plus my own never-ending problems at lab..*sigh*..

3 comments:

hasmaLiana said...

Should I pay it for her?? hmm..it really makes me feel like I'm a bad sister :(

k.lactis said...

~wlaupn da belalu,nk gak komen ;)..
yeah..i know that kind of feeling..because i'm a sister too..and it's really bothering (i mean the feeling) especially when it involves our beloved ones..i'm not the expert in this..but what i can tell u one thing i learned is that, there are times when we have to "teach" our siblings that it really hard to earn the money..it difficult to say this but one way to help ur sister is by not helping her paying the item at all, or u can even think of side-income to generate the money..hehe..but of course, "air dicincang xkn putus"..i've learned from my mistakes..n im sure ur sister has learned her lesson n i hope u'll do so..think wise n don't stressout k dear ;)

hasmaLiana said...

thanks kak tim.. and yes, now I'm doing the same thing, trying not to pay for it, and ask her to find her own solution..well, maybe this is my first lesson too, never been in this situation before, and I believe you've faced a lot, am I right! btw, thanks for the advice :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri