Monday, July 18, 2011

Nerve-wracking moment

We have been facing many first time moments in our lives and for me it is always a nerve-wracking moment though it is full of curiosity. And tomorrow, I'll be facing another first time moment in my life, but the feeling is totally different this time cause I'm facing it in a different country, with different culture and people. I'm a little bit afraid when thinking about working with people in here, can I cope with their way of working? And one thing that I'm most afraid of is can I understand what they are talking? Because from my experience for the past 5 days communicating with Australians (during custom checking, when making payment at the mall, when opening a bank account etc.) It's quite hard to understand their accent, cause they talk so fast that I can't catch the words. Then it would be so shame to say pardon all the time, all over again *sigh*. I really hope that this will past over time.

So tomorrow will be my first time at school, maybe at the lab too, and I'm kind of excited too when dreaming that I want to solve my research problem here, InsyaAllah. I'm hoping that my research will progress faster, and that dream is the only reason that I'm looking forward to go to the lab tomorrow :)


p/s: Ya Allah, mudahkan urusan kami...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri