Tuesday, September 21, 2010

For the second time..


Seeing someone I missed so much after being a while was really great, it was always like the first time. But the moment of separation was killing me. For the second time, I lost with my tears. While I was thinking back, it's a much much better if I did not see him. But off course I won't let the chance flies. Yes, sometimes when you miss somebody so bad, you do not want see him/her when knowing that he/she will leave you again. Now I know how's Bella hurts when first time Edward decided to leave because he can't protect her from the dangerous bloodsucking enemies. I can feel the same hole had been punched through my chest that is like can never be healed.

I know I should be strong to bear it. I should forget the distance that try to separate us. Be strong, patient, and have a little faith, that's what they always said. The long distance relationship was really challenging, but I know there are always good behind it. It may be better for us this way, we will never know the written fate. So, I wish I could go on with life, though it will take some times for things to go back to normal.

p/s : I really wish I have wings and can fly wherever I wanna go..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ur bf is vampire too??? is there any wolves around you? wohaha!

hasmaLiana said...

lots of wolves..jeng jeng jeng

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri