Thursday, September 2, 2010

22 years of love..

Thinking of the precious time passed by,
How perfect the written fate is,
The happiness on this journey of life,
That raised me up to the top of all,
And the obstacles,
That sometimes pulls me down to the lowest part,
But finally is the very best teacher,
That show me how life’s are coloured..

I could never be here now,
I could never hold a degree scroll,
I could never ever see the beauty of this world,
If there’s no you, mother..

You never told me your pain,
When I was born,
All I know is,
How proud you are,
To give birth to me..

I could never repay,
The 22 years of cares,
The 22 years of kind,
The 22 years of support,
And the endless loves,
I could never repay..

Now I am here,
Climbing to the very peak of success mountain,
Just to show you mum,
How proud I am to have a mother like you,
To show the world that you own the greatest daughter..

Mother,
Thank you for giving birth to me,
Thank you for raising me,
Thank you for showing me the way,
To the place where I learn the meaning of this life..



p/s: remember once my mum said to me, “mak paling sakit lahirkan k.ngah sebab kngah paling besar, 4.2kilo.” Though, I could see the love in her eyes and her smile, not even a single regret. I miss you mak. I love you.

Thanks to my abah too, for raising me, for educating me and for hitting me when I’m wrong. No one has ever been given more loving and unconditional support than I have been given by you. I love you too..

Share

2 comments:

Izawati Che Rashid said...

Tapi kenapa Kak Ngah membesar semakin kecil..tak besar pun! Hihihi. :P

Happy birthday Hasma.

hasmaLiana said...

hehe..thanks kak iza..nasib baik besar masa kecik2 dulu je..hihihi :)

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri