Saturday, September 4, 2010

weeeee...... :) :) :) :)

3 things that make me happy today..oh, it's 4 actually :)



First, I have found template for my blog :)



Second, I went to driving school today for my praktikal motor, and I managed to pass all the rules (including start moto guna kaki plus double stand..haha..thanks to pakcik Nordin for teach me!). Have another 2 hours before QTI and JPJ test :)



Third, I got my birthday present!!



ECLIPSE!!!! :) :) :) :)


Thanks FIZAH, BAI & OJA, my dearest housemate..I love you all!!!
Tapi kan tadi tertipu la jugak ngan lakonan fiza atas kereta td..haha..dia tipu, dia cakap tak jumpa buku Eclipse kt MPH, jumpa buku P.S. I love You je..baru nak sedih coz dh demand Eclipse for my birthday present..haha..nasib baik tak tulis lagi nama besar2 kat buku tu..hihi



P.S. I love You a.k.a P.S. 1 2 3 (versi fizah,haha)
suka jugak buku ni..
(p/s: fizah, nnti nak pinjam ye..hehe :P)


And fourth......

Someone's coming back to Malaysia tonight :)
Have a safe journey..



P/S: 1, 2, 3..haha :D

2 comments:

~anis said...

wahhh! i've read both! syiookkk!! boleh nangis sorang2 owh!! =)

and have a blast holiday MR. & MRS HAS! hihihi

hasmaLiana said...

xsabar nak baca..skrg tgh habiskan new moon :D

and thanks..hihi :P

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri