Sunday, February 27, 2011

Having fun!

Again, I had given my boss another hope. And unfortunately, that was a fake one too. I didn't want to tell him until it was confirmed, really, but nothing seems can be hidden from him. He will know everything. Well, I hoped that the halo zones were produced by the active amylase too, but the chances of control producing the same halo zone is too high. Because I have been doing this work for months, and I can just predict from my experience. However, boss was too confident and the mountain-height-hope that was shown through his face make me too weak to refuse the result. And now, both disappointed! *sigh* :(

These were the halo zones. My bad, I didn't make the control. After this I'll remember forever, how important the control is, not only for the experiment but for not giving boss another hope again.


So, I worked on Saturday, repeated it with control as well as assay, and all I got was still crap. I think that I was getting used of obtaining negative results till I have no feeling anymore, sad or tense or whatever negative feeling is. And I'm not quite sure too, am I still normal being like this? Whatever it is, I want to relax this weekend and having a real rest, and reward myself. So, I bought 3 small fishes and keep them on my study desk. They're cute!

Gupy fish. They're colorful.


Then, I went to the Bridal Fair at Angsana with my housemates, Fizah and Bai, you know, girls night out. And there's runway show going on so we took the front seat! haha.. Actually that was my first time. What I can say is, the models must have a very high self esteem to show and pose in front of crowds and cameras (huh..what about me, during presentation. I think I should learn to build confidence from them).

From my angle.


After that, we headed to Bazaar JB. For almost 6 years I live in JB, that was my first time I came here. We really enjoyed ourself (with shopping off course). Got myself a dress, a shirt and a jacket. Love it! And also a flash light with presentation laser pointer (can't wait to use it for next presentation..hehe).

The best view of soap bubble I could capture. Bit challenging.


Then, we went back, sleep and the next morning, we're having girls day out too. We went to 2 places, JJ Bukit Indah and Tebrau City. Just having fun, hanging out, eating, shopping, and seeing people. At the end of the day, I couldn't feel my feet anymore. Blame the wedges!

Kenny Rogers for lunch. Yummy..

Bought myself an elegant accessory rack. Really love it!

And shoot in the toilet. Wondering why people doing this, so here we are..hee


p/s: Thanks Bai, Fizz and especially the driver, Yan. Thanks a lot. I'm having so much fun this weekend. And it make me miss the old good times with Anis :)








2 comments:

~anis said...

someone miss me!!! yeayyy!~ hiihihi.. mish all of you tooo!!~

hasmaLiana said...

errr..but i mean the other anis..

hahaha...kejam x? :P

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri