Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stepping stone

The effects of working out has now crawled in. Every cells are now craving for ATPs. And it cause this eyelids too heavy to be lifted up. But I have a date with my girlfriends today. We are going to fill this hungry stomach with good food from a wedding reception and watch a movie afterwards. Oh my, I can't remember when was the last time I went watching movies.

I had a long shower after swimming today. I always do. And usually, I ate lunch after that and drifted away to a very deep, dreamless sleep. But today will be different. I'm going out and I'm very excited to see how far my body can go. Kind of experimenting with myself (tired of experimenting with the microbes i guess. hehe).

I just realized as I'm typing this sentences, that incredibly there's so many ideas coming out of my mind. Another effects of working out I believe. Because usually it takes quite a long time to finish a post. So it is true, I read somewhere that exercise can generate new neurons. Neurogenesis, endorphin release, all of these lead to mood enhance and mental alert. Subhanallah, i'm amazed.

So this is a stepping stone. Next week I will be dragging myself out of my comfort zone. Going to a new place, meet new people and gain new experience. I hope I can get some good data for my PhD, and improve myself as a person. InsyaAllah. Take care then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri