Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The story of us

8 years ago, we were probably at the place where we were first met. It was in high school. I can't remember, when or how could we become so close. We did everything together back then. You were so childish when you were actually really mad at me if I was being closed to other girls or if I went to eat without waiting for you. And you won't be speaking to me for days. I was really bad cause I didn't know how to respond but being just quiet until you came back to me. We used to talk about boys a lot. We loved to take a lot of pictures together. And I can still remember when we used to sleep together in one single bed, something funny happened that we only both knew. And I can still remember when we were in our last day at school, you were crying when I left first with my parents. 

Since then, we never met. You was in the north and I was in the south. I thought when we both have chosen our own way, when we both have grown up in our different environment, I thought the time and distance will make us feel like strangers again like the first time we met. But I was totally wrong. Four years after high school, you came to my graduation day and I still saw the same you. However I did not make it to your graduation day. So to make it up, I sent you a teddy bear. But I am actually still feeling guilty because as you said, you are the one that always come to my place. Again, four years after my graduation day, you came to my place although it's not really my place. It's actually 'not my comfort zone' and thank you, you have actually made me feel more comfortable in that zone. And again, you still didn't change. I didn't feel awkward at all

This time we spent more time together like we used to. We did crazy things like bowled in a disco-like bowling alley (we both don't even know how to bowl though), played table ice hockey histerically in the game station till the disc flew over the next table (thank goodness it's not a someone else's head), watching a midnight movie till we couldn't open our eyes and being a suspicious police target on our way back home on the highway at 3am in the morning. As you said, I look too young for my age so it made the police confused. Ughh I can't forgive the police for underestimating me. Then we were drifted away to a very deep sleep on one single bed again like we used to do, and this time I'd definitely make sure that the funny 'thing' would never happen again. haha.

I have a strong feeling that this would be our best memories. And this is probably the last time we could spend time like this together as a singles, cause everyone are now moving towards married phase (but me not yet). And I pray for you, for us that we will be blessed in our journey. And we will be friends forever till the heaven.

Putrajaya, 25th November 2012

iCity Shah Alam, 25th November 2012


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri