Thursday, December 30, 2010

Am I a frog??

I can say that television is damn important today. Despite all disadvantages of how tv influences kids and etcetera, I think tv is the best medium for spreading knowledge (or gossip) and current issues that happen in this world. Gosh, I feel just like katak bawah tempurung, when people are talking about the current hot match; Malaysia vs Indonesia and all I can do is just be a very good listener which off course I don't have any points to interrupt. Plus, tomorrow is announced as public holiday due to our victory in that Piala Suzuki and guess what, I just knew it a day later! Arrgh.. I don't want to be an outdated person. I wanna go out of the tempurung. Can anyone lift that up from me? (means buy me a tv please..hehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri