Saturday, December 11, 2010

I wanna SING OUT LOUD!!!!

This boredom is killing me! Seriously it will kill me! Have nobody to talk to, no tv to watch, and I just feel like talking to anything near me and singing out loud. I've done with cleaning up the house, till nothing more needs to be cleaned of. I've cooked and finished up the whole meals that probably supposed for 3 persons and now I hate looking at my big tummy..ugh..suddenly I regretted that I ate more than usual just because I have nothing to do. I have called mom too, and my sister. It did kill the boredom once, but then just after I hung up, there's the silence again..I'm going crazy if this continues for another day or two.. If you guys really think that you can live alone, without friends, family, or anyone surround you, I guess you're just wrong. We need someone to talk to, someone to be your quarrel partner, or maybe your crying shoulder and yes suddenly I just forget why there's nobody bothering me while I sleep (well, somebody in the house, can't sleep if she hears some weird noise coz she will always imagine thieves are breaking in our house, whatever). Now I stuck up in this house while everybody's going back to their hometown. I don't feel like going to lab either, because I've loads of works that need me to stay until the night. So, I rather do it Monday so there's someone can stay with me. What can I think all this while is, if I happened to have a car, I will absolutely go out watching movie and shopping..oh..heaven!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri