Sunday, December 12, 2010

Alive!

Another boring day..Thank Allah I'm still alive..Starting the day by grabbing anything to eat for breakfast. And, luckily there's some bread, expired bread actually. Well, who cares the due date..As long as there's no fungi forming its colony on the bread's surface, so just assuming it still can be eaten. Two pieces of expired bread plus a bottle of milk, enough for making my breakfast in front of the computer.




Guess what is in the pic below? This may be a fungi species, I captured it growing on an agar plate in my lab. Pretty isn't it, forming colonies like galaxy or something. Well, I'm not that stingy to eat expired bread if they are contaminated this way. Only if I'm starving to death. Who knows, maybe one day there's war in our land like Gaza and that's the only thing that available to eat. I'm not hoping or praying for that. No no..it just pop up in my mind. hehe..



p/s: Gonna be busy today preparing detailed progress slides to my supervisor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri