Monday, January 28, 2013

Nuisance

Human always forget the ocean-wide gifts that Allah has showered upon them. A dust-tiny test can make them surrender. Astaghfirullah. God, please forgive me.

I woke up to a sad dream this morning. It was really disturbing I can still feel the sadness around. Then, as routine I went to the lab to find out that the electricity went off last night. My column!! For your record, I have been running a HPLC since 7 days ago. So when the power suddenly gone, the machine was shut down and it might damage the column. And I don't know what came over me, perhaps the dream, I was feeling so down. And that feeling hits me again, the feeling of how useless I am. I'm in my final semester yet my experiment hasn't brought any great data as PhD deserves. I envy people who started PhD along with me that have stopped their experiment and now writing their thesis. I wonder when will be the time when my supervisor will tell me to stop the experiment and start writing a thesis. I am writing now though, but I need a time when I can focus and don't have to worry about the lab works anymore.

Allah, please show me the way. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2035 A WALK TO REMEMBER
Theme by Yusuf Fikri